Friday, October 12, 2012

My babies



The best thing in my life are my kids. They have inspired me to make Chingona Style a business. I always do everything with them. When Im not with them I feel so lost. I learned a lot from them. They are the reason I wake up every morning, they are my motivation. 
Edlyn helps me do YouTube videos lol She makes me do these crazy makeup looks. She is my lil Diva. I just love doing girly things with her. 
As for Ethan I consider him my lil man. He has a good way of expressing his feelings. He is very friendly and loves to make people smile.
One thing for sure I don't like no one messing with them. I become a very protective mom when it comes to them. If I see that they say Hi and don't get a Hi back I tell them "Don't worry I guess their parents didn't teach them to be polite." I make sure they don't get hurt by anyone or anything.
I know that without them I'm nothing....

2 comments:

  1. How Beautiful my baby girl is my world

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we all have to have someone or something that means more than our own lives ;)

      Delete