Thursday, September 4, 2014

Review on the Axe Hair Pomade

I honestly don't use anything for my hair. The only Thing I use is Shampoo lol I don't really brush it either :O I know scary lol If I ever do do a hairdo I do use maybe gel, hairspray or Nada. I dye my hair once a year or if I get bored of the color I dye it again but never more than 2 times within the year.

My hair is very thick and has a lot of volume. It is naturally straight and I let it air dry. I know I should call this post Confessions of my Hair lol I have to say something about my hair before I review a product or am I wrong?

So today I washed my hair, which I do every other day (just in case you are wondering), and it can get very puffy it drives me nuts. I am well dressed for work today by that I mean feminine. I usually wear T-shirts since it gets very dusty here. Anyway I decided to have my hair down but didn't want it to be everywhere. I grabbed the gel but said no because turns my hair hard and my hands sticky. I saw the Axe Pomade that my brother uses and said to myself JACKIE TRY IT I DARE YOU lol and guess what? I did grab some used it as directed on the container lol My hair feels silky smooth <3 The one I used is the purple one the Clean Cut Look
 OMGGGGGG it smells so good. Yes it does smell very manly duhh it is for men lol but seriously it smells good and left my hair so freaking soft I am in love :D
Please mind the eyebrows am letting them grow to reshape them, but that's a different story lol

So yeah I DARE ALL OF MY CHINGONAS to try it. That is if you are not scared to try men's products ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment