Monday, September 8, 2014

Review on Klorane Dry Shampoo






Like I said before I dont use any products on my hair but I really wanted to try out the dry shampoo. I have used the Pantene and Tresimme (however you spell it lol). I liked them too. I started using dry shampoo when I had my hair red, and didnt want it to fade quick. It actually left my hair like if I had actually washed it and wouldn't smell at all. I was surprised and continued to use it.


Check out ipsy and also

Check out my pages:

IG @ChingonaStyle

www.facebook.com/EnEChingonaStyle

Twitter @ChingonaStyle


Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here: http://www.ipsy.com/r/1f99i?sid=ipsypoints&cid=email

No comments:

Post a Comment