Friday, May 25, 2012

Best LIP LINER EVER!!!

I was really amazed when I first tried the Mary Kay clear lip liner. It is very soft and it goes with every lipstick. I wore it with my red lipstick and I was like OMG!! lol I had to buy 5 of them good thing I became a consultant because I get 50% off :D Anyway I love it! I have used it on my clients and they love it. The good thing about the clear liner is that you don't have to look for a matching liner to go with your lipstick. Sometimes you think you found the right match and it turns out you were wrong. I hate dragging back to the store and changing it. I recommend it to everyone. 

2 comments:

  1. never tried this girl! but will do in the near future! thanks for the review! OMGggg 50 off! i need to become a consultant! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is worth it bcuz you can use it for personal use and if you do makeup on clients they my like the product and buy it from u. Extra $$$$

    ReplyDelete