Monday, May 21, 2012

My Favorite Tool THE SPOON

I have had many curlers for my lashes but my lashes always looked bent. My lashes are thick, long and really straight down. I have a difficult time curling them. My mom one day say "why don't you try the spoon?" It was a weird suggestion but I was like "show me how to use it." When she curled them the first time I fell in love. My lashes had that nice curve. They made my eyes look different. I couldn't believe how GREAT they looked. 


Ever since that day I always carry a spoon with me. I forgot about the curlers. Even when I go out to do the makeup for my clients I ask them if they want to try the spoon. At the end they prefer the spoon too and ask me to teach them how to do it. It is a great tool that I can't live without :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Just found your blog and really liked it! Hope you will visit mine too and let me know if you want to follow each other!

    http://flairbybrandi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure Ill be glad to visit and follow you :)

    ReplyDelete