Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My Kit

I am building up my kit little by little and I am very happy to share it :) It's hard to be buying everything at once. I learned to compare products, prices and quality. Some products are cheap and good and others are expensive and poor quality. I have mostly Mary Kay products and I love the quality and the price is better than M.A.C. I also bought my Manly palette. I just needed more colors that MK doesn't have and I don't want to be buying the one eyeshadow at a time from M.A.C. I do need to buy my set of brushes. I have a few but I need more ;) I have to make new business cards too and start promoting my business. I have some clients but I want to get my name out there. If you know of anyone that needs a new look recommend me lol

No comments:

Post a Comment